The SCHOTTEL Group, with its headquarters in Spay/Rhine, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of propulsion and steering systems for ships and offshore applications. Founded in 1921, the company has been developing and manufacturing for almost 60 years azimuth propulsion and manoeuvring systems, complete propulsion systems with power ratings of up to 30 MW, and steering systems for vessels of all sizes and types. Sales and service locations worldwide ensure customer proximity.
Branch of industry
- Marine engineering
- Propulsion technology
- Engineering (CNC, assembly, mechanical engineering)
- Electric systems / electronics
Sales and service network
- SCHOTTEL GmbH Niederlassung Wismar
- SCHOTTEL GmbH Service Center Nord, Wismar
- SCHOTTEL Australia Pty Ltd.
- SCHOTTEL Nederland B.V.
- SCHOTTEL France s.a.r.l.
- SCHOTTEL Inc., USA
- SCHOTTEL do Brasil Propulsoes Maritimas Ltda.
- SCHOTTEL Far East (Pte.) Ltd.
- SCHOTTEL Suzhou Propulsion Co., Ltd
- SCHOTTEL Suzhou Trading & Service Co., Ltd.
- SCHOTTEL Middle East FZE, Dubai
- OOO SCHOTTEL, Russia
- Frydenbø SCHOTTELNordic AS, Norway
- SCHOTTEL de Colombia
and more than 100 other representatives.
- SCHOTTEL Rudderpropellers
- SCHOTTEL Twin Propellers
- SCHOTTEL Combi Drive
- SCHOTTEL Navigators
- SCHOTTEL Pump-Jets
- SCHOTTEL Transverse Thrusters
- SCHOTTEL Steering and Control systems
- SCHOTTEL Clutches and Couplings
- SCHOTTEL Controllable-pitch Propellers
- Customer service worldwide
- Germany: more than 1000
- Worldwide: more than 1300
Total Group Sales
in Million EUR